Stirring Up The Waters
In the advent of this age, many are suffering from excessive thirst (also referred to as dry mouth) due to the fact that most conventional waters available today are unable to easily hydrate us due to water hardness and the consequent inability of this hard water to easily penetrate body, plant or animal cell walls. Since most of our body is made of water (especially our cells), the quality of the water we drink and use must serve us in its ability to feed our cells with good levels of beneficial energy, nutrients, so as to protect our cells against the onslaught of environmental & electromagnetic pollution.
- According to the research of Dr. Batmanghelidj, author of You’re not Sick, You’re Thirsty, all of the items he lists in his book can be symptoms of dehydration.
- It is possible to return the life force to any contaminant-free water.
- Water is a major source of energy for the human body. Daytime fatigue (and many other symptoms) can often be overcome by correcting chronic dehydration.
- Water is involved in every function in the human body. It is critical for healthy digestion and regular elimination, for the maintenance of cellular structure, for DNA integrity, and for the efficient removal of toxins and wastes.
- Water should be the first thing you consume in the morning after many hours of sleep. It is also necessary to prime the digestive organs; it should be taken at least 15 minutes before every meal. Thirst is one of the later signs of dehydration. You should always drink water when you are thirsty. And you should even try drinking water when you are hungry, since thirst is often mistaken for hunger. Drinking water when you are hungry will often quell your appetite and stop many cravings.
- It is the salts (minerals) in water that conduct energy and they help water to convey signals in the human body. Water without salt is lifeless, just as salt without water is incapable of delivering its benefits. Water and unprocessed salt (i.e, Sea, Pink Himalayan) * are perfect companions and when synergized in a solution such a SOLE are great for revitalizing the life force of your water.
- Water does have structure—based on the formation of molecular tetrahedrons that join to create a repeating hexagonal symmetry. Water’s basic molecular structure incorporates both tetrahedral and hexagonal geometry.
Thus, it it very important to invest in a product or system which produces structured, bioavailable water, as it helps to clear the blockages which have been caused by the onslaught of dead waters, but no more! Take a leap of faith and venture into the wonderful world of structured water products today!